Monday, March 26, 2007

Wear Your Party Hat (and your big girl panties)!


My daughter found a paper party hat that escaped the trash when Mommy cleaned out the avalanche of toys not too long ago. She's been wearing it all weekend. Wore it with a sweater and pants this morning when we took her brother to school. Wore it with a t-shirt and jeans skirt and Sleeping Beauty dress-up high heels yesterday afternoon. It's not a bad idea, you know, celebrating every day like a party! So, put on your big girl panties and deal with it. . . we're going to wear our party hats around the house today :)

Mostly, I gotta put on my big girl panties and deal with a bunch of little things that add up to a big to-do list. After that, I'm hoping for a little bit of torch time. . . and that is the same as a party for me! Okay, that does sound like fun. Hmmmm. . . I'll be back later, I hear the flame calling!
Peace, Ang

No comments:

Sitecounter