Sunday, April 15, 2007

Thumbs Up for Glass!


Thumbs up for glass! Yep, gotta love making beads! This one is one of those beads that just begs you to pick it up and feel the texture. While I was trying to think of a catchy name for this beadie, I was absentmindedly stroking my thumb up and down the raised stringer in the middle of it. Days like this, when something good like this comes out of the kiln, days like this make me want to jump up and down and shout, "I love glass!" Ya wanna see the rest of the pics of this one and the other two I got out of the kiln? Click here to go to my gallery pages on BeadArtists.org.

It's just a fine day all around! The kids both woke up in a good mood, and they are playing together this very minute. They have an old Fire Mountain catalog, cutting out pictures of different color Swarovski crystals. They are playing some sort of game, looking for certain colors to collect. I'm not sure about the details, but I am sure they are enjoying it and that an interruption from Mommy might break the spell. . . so we'll just let them be, and hope this is one of those magical games that inspires them to play like this all day long!

Hey, I'm gonna go for now, maybe fry a little bacon for breakfast, maybe have another cup of espresso and then venture out into the cold to retrieve the Sunday paper. . . Have a great day! Love ya, Ang

No comments:

Sitecounter