Monday, July 23, 2007

Lesson: Play with Abandon




If you're gonna drive a tractor, drive it hard as you can.














If you wanna play on all the pieces on a playground, always remember to run from one to the next.






Hey, hope your Monday is a fun one, jam-packed with so many things you want to do that you want to run to the next one as soon as you finish the first one!

Oh, and let me tell you about some other blogs I ran across because someone left a very nice comment on one of my Watch Me Create posts. You wouldn't believe all the things you can do to improve your online marketing! I'm gonna have to seriously spend some time reading Joe Cheray's blog because she has a whole slew of links to information in just one post. If you follow another link of hers, you'll find this guy who had 10,000 visits to one of his blog posts. 10,000! Geez, I haven't even had that many visits altogether, let alone on one day. Of course, as usual, my timing sucks. I found these just when my hubby has really started complaining that I spend too much time on my "hobby," worrying about it and trying to promote it so I can sell my creations. . . but that's another story all to itself (i.e. he'd never attempt to concentrate on his day's work and take care of the kids at the same time, or he'd have a better understanding of why I try to do work stuff after he gets home and is playing with the kiddos).

No comments:

Sitecounter