Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Web

Isn't this just too cool? Look what we saw this morning when we stepped out the door at Grandma and Granddaddy's. The spiders left webs connecting all of the spikes in the flower pots on the wellhouse. There were also a couple of the usual shape webs, but those pieces of web spun from spike to spike to spike connected all five flower pots in such an intriguing pattern.

So, the kiddos and I are back from our week at my parents' house. My mom and Grandma Vicky brought us home this morning and are on their way back to Franklin Crossroads as I type this. I've found out yet once more that you are never too old to appreciate being loved and taken care of by your parents. I am a very lucky person to have such a wonderful Mama and Pop!

I do hope you are just as lucky in your life and are surrounded by family and friends, too! Have a wonderful Saturday! Get ready for more pics from Grandma's garden. . .

No comments:

Sitecounter