Sunday, August 5, 2007

Super Sunday? in August?

P.S. Thanks for checking out my gallery at BeadArtists.org!
Every time you do, it helps keep my glass art visible!
If you like reading about lots of different glass beadmakers and how they create, be sure to check out Watch Me Create.


Well, yeah, I'm going to call this post Super Sunday, even though it doesn't have a darn thing to do with football! Okay, Super Sunday does occasionally fall on my birthday (Feb. 3rd), so maybe I could tie that all together will a string of words and throw in a few beads, too, but I'm not gonna try it this morning :)
Reasons why this is a Super Sunday:

  • The kids and I are going to visit Grandma and Granddaddy and Soupie and Bubby and the rest of the bunch!
  • Ricky and I just agreed that I can work full-time on the glass stuff when the kids start to school. If I can make it more of a business than just an obsessive hobby, then I don't have to get an outside job come the new year. You know what? I think that's a pretty good deal. . . for all the times we two stubborn people butt heads over our vastly different opinions, there really is some good in him :)
  • For those of you who know about my unexplained health symptoms that have been worrying me sick for the last month, I did find out more about what's not going on. . . and that makes this a Super Sunday, even though I still don't know for sure what is going on. Oh, and I am happy to report to my brother that the MRI did find a brain in this skull. I knew he'd be making cracks about that, how could he resist?? Okay, yes, I'm a whiner and a worrier, and I apologize to anyone who has to deal with really serious health issues for not being a little more stoic and patient.
  • It's a Super Sunday because it's almost school time, and that has always been my favorite time of year! I love school! I really should have been a teacher. Of course, I'd never make any money at being a teacher because I'd spend everything on books, papers, pens, more books, bulletin board goodies, rewards for the kids, etc. James, Kate, and I will have to go school supply shopping sometime in the next two weeks, and it will be so much fun! They already have Spiderman and Princesses backpacks (thank you, Grandma & Granddaddy).

No comments:

Sitecounter