Sunday, September 9, 2007

Chicken. Not Chicken.


Chicken.


Not chicken.

James, Kate, and I had a great time in Kentucky this weekend! James got to ride to town with the big boys (Norm and Granddaddy) in the big red truck early Saturday morning. He also talked Granddaddy into watching all of a Superman movie with him Saturday afternoon. Katie brought corn for Grandma's chickens, and Grandma dug out the old corn sheller and showed her how to use it. Of course, both kiddos got their Aunt Soupie and Uncle Bubby fixes, as you can tell from the picture of daredevil Kate hanging upside down from Uncle Bubby's arms.
I had fun, too, and now I'm ready to get back to torchin' and beadin' so look for new pictures tonight or tomorrow afternoon in my gallery and in my Etsy shop.

Oh, and I'll be catching up on mail, too. . . thanks, Amy! Paula Annette!! I can't wait to do some catching up!
Happy Sunday, Everyone!
Peace, Ang

No comments:

Sitecounter