Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Curses! Foiled Again by Technology!!


Quick, tell me what is the major skill that is sorely lacking in Angie??
You got it, technological skill!

I got so thrilled when I discovered that free slide show thing yesterday, I thought I'd make you just one more today. Turns out, you know what's coming, don't you? Turns out I have no freaking idea how to work that thing. I just loaded pictures and ended up with this mask being inserted into the slide show of Athena, just look at them right below here-- I don't know who's going to win, but it looks like Mahakala might sneak up on Athena and catch her unawares. Ah, they are both protective deities, so they'll work it out, I'm sure.
Uh, well, maybe I'm not so sure they'll work it out, but it's ten minutes until 3pm and my children have decided they'd rather have me pick them up at school instead of riding the bus home. I gotta get moving! This is Angie, waving as she runs out the door, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Sitecounter