Monday, September 24, 2007

Ganesha and the Big Ears/Small Mouth Lesson


This is Ganesha. He's a Hindu god who brings Success, Peace, and Wisdom.
I love to sculpt a Ganesh.
You can buy this one for $25 in my Etsy shop.

Oops, no, ya can't buy him anymore. But you could still check out my Etsy shop (wink, wink).

I started writing this in the middle of the night. I've been going to bed when the kiddos go to bed. The plan is always to get back up and do things, but the plan is always derailed by the fact that I fall asleep and don't wake back up until the middle of the night!
So, I tried writing in the middle of the night... ya know how ideas always seem brilliant in the wee hours of the morning? Then you wake up and realize those brilliant ideas were fairly dull or fairly strange? Yep, this morning when I checked what I had written, I had to wonder if those weird characters from the sleep aid commercial had been hanging out in my blog. You know who I'm talking about, Abe Lincoln and the talking critter? Uh, huh. It's that kind of Monday, apparently. . . so, I'll just wave and say "hi" and see ya tomorrow, okay?
:), Ang




No comments:

Sitecounter