Sunday, September 16, 2007

SpongeBob Operation


Totally worth the $19.95 for the sheer entertainment.
Remember playing Operation? Too much fun, and the buzzer makes you jump every time even when you are expecting it. The SpongeBob version has been a hit at our house.
Everybody keeps hoping for the $2000 remove the troublesome shoe horn card.
Little people are learning to count by 100 and 500.
It's fun!

Wow, I sure wish I got advertising money for that blurb! But I didn't, and you can rest assured I wouldn't be excited about a game if the kiddos only played it once. . .and ceased the arguing while they did it :)

Hope you're having a fun day,too!
Ang

4 comments:

Lori G said...

I'm going to have to get one of those!

angelinabeadalina said...

It was worth every penny, Lori. Your two would probably get a kick out of it, especially when they discover that mommies and daddies already know about Operation :)

Villa Design said...

Angie, that's hilarous! I'm gonna hafta to get one for a friend of mine.

Anonymous said...

This game rocks! Those parts are funny. My mom isn't going to buy it for me, because the buzzer will drive me nuts all night and I'm scared that SpongeBob will come alive and tap me on the shoulder that is sore. The buzzer makes you jump. It made jump when it appeared on the commercial last week.

Sitecounter