Wednesday, October 31, 2007

eBay? Etsy? or maybe Both??

Well, I have to tell you that I am liking Etsy. It's easy to list my items for sale, and the fees are lower than eBay so I can feel justified in listing things for a slightly lower price. Plus, it's all handmade goodies. . .that's the kind of place I like! You can always find me on Etsy, and I'll keep the Etsy pics at the right so you can click to your heart's content when you are shopping for gifts for others and goodies for yourself.

eBay was calling to me again, though. Ya gotta appreciate all the exposure you can get worldwide on a place like the 'Bay. This was brought home to me yesterday when someone contacted me through eBay messages, asking about a particular style of bead I do. Wow! I hadn't listed anything on eBay since summertime, and yet someone found me through there?? Gotta give it another shot, dontcha think? So, here goes:








No comments:

Sitecounter