Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Little Slice of FiGalina #3


Just a little peek at FiGalina #3. She's a classy Cleopatra with a royal scarab headdress. She's also a big of a mystery for you to figure out. See, a FiGalina is a collaborative creation made by FiG Studios' Michael Mangiafico and myself, AngelinaBeadalina. So far, for #1 and #2, it's been pretty easy to tell who did which part if you know anything about either of our works. Insects that are incredibly detailed and so lifelike you almost jump back from the monitor when you see them? Gotta be done by FiG. Faces and bodies with attitude? Must be AngelinaBeadalina.

Except, this time, it got switched up a bit. Nope, I can tell you right now that I didn't make the scarab. . . if I could do that, I wouldn't be telling you this is a puzzle or mystery, I'd be screaming out loud LOOK AT WHAT I MADE!! Nope, I did my usual upper body and lower body, and Michael did recreated a beadalina style head so he could attach the scarab and send it to me.

So, be on the lookout for FiGalina #3 in my BeadArtists.org gallery pages and in my Etsy shop. If you'd like to see more of those crazy-real insects, check out www.FiGStudios.com.

Back to the torch, got a few ideas to melt and sculpt today. . .

No comments:

Sitecounter