Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Need a Little Bit of Sunshine?

Here's a bit of sunshine for a Wednesday!

She's a thank-you gift for the welding supply guy, er, for him to give his wife, actually. He was very nice and cut my pound of stainless steel welding rods so I wouldn't have to figure out how to do it. I told him I'd bring a bead for his wife as a "thank you". She likes yellow, so I made her a sunny girl with some abstract flowers and "Sunny Day" written on the back.

It's kind of hard to decide what to make for someone you don't know. If I did florals, I could've just given her a pretty bead with yellow flowers. If I did sets, I could've just given her some sunny yellow rounds. You never know what will touch someone's heart when you sculpt, though. . .everyone has different tastes. Here's hoping this will bring a smile :)

Hey, it's almost trick-or-treat time here, so expect to hear about trunk-or-treating, trick-or-treating, and Halloween parades for the next few days. It is a fun weekend around Centralia (and little bitty Irvington, too).

No comments:

Sitecounter