Friday, November 2, 2007

Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer. . .


. . .okay, so she doesn't have any hoof prints, so I'm guessing something else happened to her. Hmm, do ya think maybe it could have something to do with me being clumsy? The sweet little Mrs. Claus was intended for my mom, but instead gravity got her. Good grief, some days, I feel much too clumsy to be allowed to work with glass. It gets annealed for strength, but in the end, it is still g-l-a-s-s. . . and glass is still f-r-a-g-i-l-e.
Oooo, that brings to mind more Christmas pop culture besides the "Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer" song. Remember "A Christmas Story"?? Oh, I love that movie. That hideous lamp the dad won, remember it? Remember him reading the writing on that huge package and saying, "Fra-geee-leee. Must be Italian!" ??
Methinks, I'll revisit this whole entry again soon, because I gotta find you some links to that song and to clips from "A Christmas Story" :)
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Sitecounter