Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Abstractia


Oh, well, I thought, "it's another opportunity to practice and experiment." I started with the intent of making a flat round labyrinth bead, one with a dark turquoise base and Nile green path. The path didn't cooperate with the size of the base, and so I melted it all in and started squishing and mixing it with my tweezers. At that point, I decided it needed a base so it could stand by itself. The interesting thing about adding a base or a top to a flat round bead is that it will get a graceful turn in it if you work hot and fast. I love this turn, and it always makes me think of goddesses. . . so here she is, Abstractia the abstract goddess.

She calls to me.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Beautiful! She calls to me too.

angelinabeadalina said...

Thanks, Lynda :)

Sitecounter