Sunday, December 2, 2007

Buddha. . . and a Question about Helping Others


Buddha sitting on a rock, meditating under the branches of a sheltering tree.
You can see more pictures and read about him later today in my BeadArtists.org gallery pages.

Right now, I have a three part question for you.
  • If someone gave you $1 million to use to help others, what would you do with it?
  • If someone gave you $100 to use to help others, what would you do with it?
  • If someone gave you $10 to use to help others, what would you do with it?
I don't know my answers yet, and unless Oprah calls me with an offer to help with the $1 million, that answer isn't pressing. I can do the $10, so that's what I'm going to think about today. The $100? Can't say that I'll do it all at once, but why not make a plan for the new year?

Okay, I'm off to do some Mommy stuff and plan the best way to use that $10 later this afternoon. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Sitecounter