Saturday, December 8, 2007

Santa, Why Don't Ya Just Shop Here?


Wonder where Santa does his shopping for all the good big boys and girls on his list?

I was carrying this Mother Earth goddess statue around the house, looking for an interesting photo backgrounds, when I saw this Santa hat laying on the counter. Ah, that oughtta have some good possibilities, huh? Look for new pictures later today in my gallery at BeadArtists.org.

Now, back to the question. Wonder where Santa does his shopping for the grownups on his "good" list? Ya gotta hope he supports all those artists and artisans out there, huh? Well, if you are on your way out the door to play Santa and check some names off your lists of presents to buy, why not take a minute to check out Etsy first? Etsy is filled with handmade treasures of all sorts, and you're sure to find something unique and special for at least one of your loved ones. Don't forget to stop by my Etsy store for some interesting glass goodies with spiritual and mystical flair. . .okay, they may not be everyone's style, but that's why Etsy is cool. Once you check out my style, you can scope out literally hundreds of other glass artists.

Hope your Saturday is a fun one! We can talk about Santa some more later! Did you hear? He's not real?? I don't believe it! I happen to think he's alive in the spirit of giving. . . oh, yeah, we'll talk some more, but right now I've gotta to-do list tapping its fingers on the counter and impatiently waiting :)

No comments:

Sitecounter