Friday, January 4, 2008

Spinning into Infinity. . .aka Do I Really Need Another Project That I Don't Know How to Do??


Hey, everybody, how's your week been? I don't know about you, but I'm still catching up on non-holiday stuff! Let me tell you, today is the first day in two weeks that I might get to torch, and I am ready to melt glass!

I also think I need to finally figure out how to do what I want to do with this Spinning into Infinity trio. Hmmmm, I think Bubby sent me in the right direction when he told me to check the hobby shop in E'town, but they no longer carried the spinning displays. Now, I'm thinking in terms of music boxes. We'll just see what happens (and when). . .

Now, before I go, here's a sprinkling of quotes that some wonderful glass peeps have collected:



Leonard Pitts Jr wrote in an editorial about an old man dancing, at a wedding I think: "In my notes, I wrote that he danced as if his bones were made of joy. Which strikes me as the only way to dance."

“Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people” - Eleanor Roosevelt

On the bathroom walls at Wal-mart or in the subway in New York.
The very funniest of which was "Grout writers write very small!"

I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalog: "No good in a bed, but fine against a wall." -- Eleanor Roosevelt


More to come on another day, peeps! Gotta get some things done iffen I wanna ever play with fire and molten glass today!

No comments:

Sitecounter