Saturday, February 23, 2008

Gourd Drum Woman, Sunshine, and I Still Have an Etsy Sale List :)


Gourd Drum Woman carries her drum as she walks across the land. Hers is the rhythm you hear when you pause along the path in the woods. She has a story she is telling with the rhythm, you have only to listen to claim parts of it for your own.

Gourd Drum Woman does have a story, and I'm looking forward to sharing it with you. Right now, though, I think I hear her drumbeat. . . at least, the sun is shining, the ice is melting, and the veils of cabin fever could be falling away as soon as I get outside :)

If you look to the right of this, you'll see I just posted a list of some shops with Etsy sales--->
The offer still stands; if you'd like your Etsy sale to be included, just leave me a comment with a link! The more the merrier, ya know!




No comments:

Sitecounter