Friday, February 22, 2008

Swarovski Crystals Groundcover... and a List of Etsy Sales to Check Out


This is what fell from the sky all morning and most of the afternoon yesterday, ice crystals. You could scoop up an entire handful of loose crystals at a time. James and Kate thought it was really neat to swoosh their hands through the layer on the concrete outside the back door. It's all going to be melted together today, though. The freezing rain is pelting the window next to me as I type.


I finally got the idea to lay a tile on the patio and see how long it would take for the sleet to cover it. Look how many crystals were already piled up on the deck when I laid the tile outside!




Brrrrrrrrrr. Just brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Now, as promised a list of Etsy sales to check out! I'm going to cruise around and add them as I find them. . . if I miss you, please leave us all a comment with your Etsy shop id so we can check you out, too!

Sheila Morley's Etsy sale

Hot Couture's 40% off sale

Ya Know I've Got a Buy One Get One Free sale going on, right?

Purple Lily Designs sale


Idzyne sale

Villa Design sale

Jewelry by LH sale

Inferno Beads sale just for LE'rs and AngelinaBeadalina readers :)
The more you buy the more you save!
Spend $10-19.99 and save 10%
Spend $20-29.99 and save 20%
Spend $30 or more and save 30%
Just put LE or AngelinaBeadalina in the buyer's note to get your revised invoice


Wendyki Lampwork Beads Gas Money sale



Okay, I know there are more sales out there, but I have to do a few things before the munchkins wake up. Please, please, please, leave a comment if you are having a sale-- I'll come back and add you to the list :)

2 comments:

Villa Design said...

Wow Angie, you took some amazing shots of ice crystals!

angelinabeadalina said...

Thanks, Melissa :) It was kinda neat to reach down and scoop up a handful of ice crystals that weren't all stuck together!

Sitecounter