Monday, March 17, 2008

Dillydallying Around the Countryside on an Almost Spring Day



Daffodils Alert! Daffodil Alert!
The "March Pinks," as my granddaddy used to call them, are starting to bloom!
They already smell good, too!

What can be better than a bunch of daffodils, a puddle to wade, and the promise of spring's official arrival??

Not a thing.

. . . and that is why this is going to be a pretty short little note, today, too :)
We've got woods to explore, puddles and ditches to wade, cats to pet, and birds to watch, among other things!

Hope your day is full of special bits of spring fun, too!

1 comment:

Servidores said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sitecounter