Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hey,Barb, Hey, Roxy, Here Comes the Sun, and I Say It's All Right...


Here Comes the Sun
George Harrison


"Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right
It's all right "



Well, Barb and Roxy mentioned the words "here comes the sun," and I had to go find the song. Took a quick detour because I forgot it was just George, not the Beatles, but I found it. Ya know ya wanna listen to it, too, because it's the perfect song for today :)

If music isn't your thing, that's okay, just read the words and I'll bet you'll recognize the feeling! It's definitely felt like a loooooooooooooooong cold winter, and the ice is quite literally slowly melting this week.

Yes, I know the words have a deeper meaning, but hey, I say "It's all right."

Hope your day is filled with sunshine and a hint of warm weather!
Betcha that will in and of itself make your heart feel warmer today, too ;)


No comments:

Sitecounter