Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mmmmmm, Chocolate Bunnies. . .

Mmmmm, is that a solid chocolate bunny ya got in your basket?
Oh, come on, can't I have just one little bitty ear?
You know, I wouldn't even mention it exceptin' ya owe me from last Easter, so I'll ask it!
Pretty, pretty please, can't I have just one little bitty ear?
Mmmmm, are those genuine Jelly Belly jelly beans ya got in your basket?
Oh, come on, can't I have the cream soda ones-- I'll gladly leave you the root beer!
You know, I wouldn't even mention it exceptin' ya owe me from last Easter, so I'll ask it!
Pretty, pretty please, cream soda for me and for you some root beer?
Mmmmm, are those Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs ya got in your basket?
Oh, come on, I'm in dire need of chocolate and ya better just hand them here.
You know, I wouldn't even mention it exceptin' ya owe me from last Easter, so I'll ask it!
Dadgummit, no more pleases, hurry up and give me all of those Reeses!!


This little poem brought to you courtesy of AngelinaBeadalina, who dearly loves milk chocolate bunnies, cream soda Jelly Bellies, and yes, indeedy, Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. . . however, let me tell ya that after you reach a certain age, the thought of "just one more before they go away until next year" is coming close to making me puke! Blech! I truly cannot believe I just said that, but seriously, I think I may have reached my fill of Easter candy for the year. Or, maybe not, we'll see. . . Toodles! Hope you're having a wonderful week, everyone!

No comments:

Sitecounter