Friday, March 28, 2008

Ta-Daaaaaaaa! One Small Shelf for Mankind, One Giant Leap for Me :)


Ta-daaaaa! Get a good look at the nice, orderly shelf. . . you know my track record, so how long do you really think it will stay this way?

Let me just say this to anyone who ever needs new shelves and starts to pick up a box of Gorilla shelves:

Put the box down! Run!
Your sanity depends upon this!

Once finished, they are really nice workshelves. Not fancy, but sturdy and relatively nice looking. Before finishing, they are a bitchinabox! I kid you not. Be forewarned, because I don't think you'll find these instructions anywhere on the outside of the box. Once you get home, you'll open the box and read that you need a rubber mallet and that assembly goes more smoothly if you have two people putting the shelves together. Heed this warning-- they are not lying about the need for two people!! All by yourself, you can not possibly hold all the pieces you need to hold together to get the shelf started. Two hands, eight pieces, real danger of getting whacked in the shoulder or head by falling pieces, 'nuff said.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big sister's can not build well anyway Yes it's WILL PILL . Angie's little brother I put a set together before with no bitchin , cussin or help !!!!!!!

angelinabeadalina said...

Ah, well, little brother, we all have our special skills. . .bitchin might be one of mine sometimes, ya think? And iffen I did a lot less bitchin, just think how your world might be a lot less entertaining :)

Anonymous said...

O' well little brother still is taller than his sisters , as to a giant leap what did you use step ladder or scaffold ?

angelinabeadalina said...

Well, it would obviously have to have been a step ladder, since I had trouble putting together the shelves...I mean, if the shelves were difficult for me, don't ya think the scaffolding might've been a bit of a challenge?? Now, howzabout you go pick on your other sissy for a while before I go tell Mother you aren't playing nice?? :) Luv ya, Bubby!

Anonymous said...

sent this once sister , you didn't get the greer gene for building did you ? Oh well !!!!! I can't type well you can HA HA HA AH AHA this is hard on me's digit's , time for work , toodoolllllllllllssssssssssssss

angelinabeadalina said...

Bubby, Bubby, Bubby, why would I need the building gene when I have you and Pop to mooch help/building from?? And by the way, I didn't dig through your junk bucket during spring break, so don't empty it yet!

Anonymous said...

It cost's to dig through my junk bucket , no more muching , still cann't spell, I can build any thing I want though with out mooooooowwwwwwwwwwwcchhhhiiinnnnngggggggggggggg, bout time to start on something else you THINK , course you do , I don't!!!!!!!!!

Sitecounter