Sunday, April 20, 2008

Geisha Butterfly & 360 Vision...P.S. Nikki, You Might Wanna Display Her "Backwards"


Subtle sensuality seeps soulfully thru the spirituality...always, we look to the front. The Geisha Butterfly has reminded me of the importance of opening your mind to all facets of your reality. This whole thought begins with the material plane, but as I write this I become convinced there is a much deeper meaning to explore. As for the geisha butterfly and the material p lane, I have to say I am in love with the graceful flow of her back...Nikki, I'm not sure, but I think you might want to display her backwards! Even to a sculptor's brain, the idea doesn't compute (well,not for this beginner, but I'm sure the masters must have 360degree creative vision). We can become so rigid about life without even knowing it. That's not an insult in any way, just a realization that I need to work on expanding my 180degree internal vision to 360! Peace at all points on your compass, Ang ;)

P.S. I'm off to the Argonne Gallery opening! Keep your fingers and toes crossed for Joan and Tommy's community art venture! Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me to be smiling and mingling instead of hiding in the corner somewhere :)

No comments:

Sitecounter