Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blast from the (relatively speaking) Past


  • dangit, the laptop is hibernating without my permission. honestly, who can really tell me these machines don't have a mind of their own??
  • Katie's kindergarten graduation tonight
  • oh, and had to grab an old picture from the desktop since the laptop won't wake up
  • need a new mouse for this dinosaur.
  • just added that to the list of things to do today
  • James has his own plan for what to do after graduation tonight. He is convinced we'll have time to go to bargain night at the movies after Kate graduates. We'll see how that works out.
  • argh! not enough coffee yet.
  • okay, admitted, I drink too much Diet Coke instead of water, but the coffee I can limit myself to two cups each day. . . one in the morning, one in the afternoon
  • is it the afternoon yet??
  • hope your day starts out smoothly and drives along pleasantly!
  • well, the only blast from the past I included so far was a bead sculpture from last spring, a very pretty one but maybe i should go get you another pic?
  • oh, my, i think that other pic must be from a birthday last May...time flies
  • gotta go, Moe! See ya later, 'gators!

2 comments:

ellen said...

See ya around, like a donut!

angelinabeadalina said...

:) Thanks for the smile to wake me up. I stayed up after the kiddos went to sleep and got to torch two things. I am not good at getting going on 4 1/2 hours sleep, never have been, even gave up trying to pull all-nighters when I was a college sophomore...and that's been 22 years ago!

Sitecounter