Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to My Mom...aka James and Katie's Grandma






My mom sent me a Mother's Day card that says on the inside, "I'm glad we get to be moms together." I'm glad, too. My mom is the best! That's all, just the best! I love you, Mother, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

The video is from the kiddos. They wanted to make you a poster and a video. I'm not sure about the "Grandmas need their nutrition" quote on there...that's Kate's, I just spelled words for her. I think she wanted to make sure you eat something you like on Mother's Day? Who knows? I do know that the I Love You was the first decoration she put on the poster!
Alright, I've been waiting way too long for the video to load. Be back soon with another try!

1 comment:

ellen said...

Your kids have the sweetest eyes. I know your mother must be a wonderful lady but I'd have to argue with you just a bit because I have the best mom in the whole world.
Yes I do!!!
Ok, yours can be the best too. smile

Sitecounter