Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Obsessed with Sculpting Glass...



. . .yep, gotta sculpt, gotta sculpt something big, gotta sculpt something graceful, gotta sculpt, gotta sculpt, gotta sculpt.

Can't stop sculpting, can't stop fixing peanut butter sandwiches or fixing owies or checking homework or checking to make sure some little person hasn't ridden off too far on a bicycle. . .

Can't stop picking up bread and staples at Wally-world, can't stop going to the real grocery for strawberries and apples and meat, and I believe the library police might be close to shredding my card if I don't turn in my books reeeeeeeeeeal soon. . .

Can't torch very well while doing all the above, so the hours when the kids are at school seem pitifully short some days. . .

And you are the one who's getting slighted these past few days, you're the one who's getting these quickie posts to read because I'm not organized and/or efficient enough to fit it all into the hours of the day gracefully. . .

Thank you for sticking with me even when the reading pickings are slim :)

Oh, darnit, that's another thing I oughtta be fitting into the picture-- slimming down and getting healthier by exercising. You'd think "running to town" and "doing a quick clean up of the kitchen" would count for something along those lines, wouldn't ya??

4 comments:

ellen said...

I'm ok with quicky posts.

angelinabeadalina said...

:) Hiya, Ellen! Thanks!

Profusion said...

Angela, I am so pleased that you are obsessed :) She is so beautiful, and the stone she is on is very becoming. I like it better than the square ones.
Thanks you for posting this :)
P~
PS: I will answer your mail, but today is busy ...

angelinabeadalina said...

Hi, P~ Hope your day was a good one! I think you're right about the smaller, more asymmetrical stones, too.

Sitecounter