Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hey, Pop, This is how much bigger the new torch is:


See, Pop, it's just a little bit bigger. I've got it bolted on now, just haven't taken a new picture. Now, I'm waiting for the local welding shop to order in the 3/8" hoses I need for this one. Oh, and I mooched a really cool saw blade/cutting wheel or something from a guy who was in the welding shop to order a new one. He said they just throw the old ones in the trash, so why not ask for one?? Of course, he wouldn't have known to tell me they throw the old ones in the trash if I hadn't asked him what he was gonna do with the worn out one ;)


3 comments:

ellen said...

OMG! It looks like a rocket launcher!!!

angelinabeadalina said...

My first thought after the "Holy. Sh--!" was "gatling gun".

Lisa Rippee said...

I'm so excited for you. I can't wait till you fire it up. :)

Sitecounter