Monday, June 23, 2008

Wonky City Glass. . . Possible New Studio Name for Me!


I played with borosilicate tubing last night for the first time. Ever seen those guys making goblets at the torch? Blowing puffs of air into pieces of glass tube they've heated in the flame of the torch? Those guys? Heehee. I'm not them!

But I damn sure had fun :)

Peace to you from AngelinaBeadalina who is soon to do a Prince/Puff Daddy kinda thing and change her name to
Wonky City Art Glass!

Seriously, it was meant as a joke, but I'm starting to grow fond of it. . .

4 comments:

WhimsybyMari said...

Well it would be easier for me to spell! I can tell you love the big boy torch:)

ellen said...

"Wonky City Art Glass." I like it!

angelinabeadalina said...

*snort* Mari! You should try having to log in to everything with that loooooong name, spelling it out over the phone when I need someone to email me something, you get the picture.

Ellen, could be I'm just in one of my weird smartass/irreverent moods, but it's kinda growing on me. . .don't really want to change from AngelinaBeadalina, but now I don't want to not use WCAG in some way!

ellen said...

Smartass and irreverent is my most favorite combo!

Sitecounter