Monday, July 14, 2008

Help Me Bombard Sheila with Happy 35th Birthday Wishes!

Happy 35th Birthday, Sheila!

Today is Sheila Marie Farnell Morley's 35th birthday! If you know glass, chances are that you've seen Sheila's magnificent Soul Gestures beads, Lady in a Dress beads, intricate murrini marbles, and so much more!

If you've ever talked to Sheila, you know she's so much more than just a glass artist extraordinaire... she's a wife, she's a mom of two boys, she's an adventurous spirit, she's a soulful spirit, and she's a great friend.

She's also one very, very busy chickadee, squeezing in time for her three Boys, making time to create and push her skills forward in glass, and spending time on jobs with her Dad and family.

Wanna give her some extra smiles for her birthday?
Just go to

Art Talk with Sheila Morley

and leave a Happy Birthday comment today :)

3 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Thanks for letting us know about Sheila's birthday. I am the proud owner of a Sheila goddess bead from last year's Gathering! Wow! My next goal is to own an Angelina sculpture. I'm saving my money for that!

ellen said...

On my way with a b-day wish. I got the chance to meet Sheila at our So.West MI bead expo. What a pleasure and I was so excited to see her beads up close and personal.

Sheila Morley said...

Aw, you made me cry! Happy tears. Just what I needed! Thank you!!
It is a BEAUtiful day in Michigan today! I am chillin' with the boys, we got new shoes, and sun glasses! And in the evening I will be melting glass!

Thank you! This means A LOT TO ME!!
BEST cyber sister I ever had!
(((((hugs!))))

Sitecounter