Well, shoot, I've been trying to write ya something all morning, but mostly what's on my mind today is a picnic, not glass or being middle aged or soul-searching or rambling a la George Carlin style.
- The kiddos and a bunch of their friends are going to have a picnic today. Why do I hear Yogi Bear's voice every time I say picnic? It always comes out as "a pic-a-nic, yum!"
The grownups are having sandwiches, the kids are having Lunchables, and the birds and squirrels will probably be having a buffet after we leave the park!
So, tell me? Here are a couple of those picnic questions good for debate. What's your preference?
- mustard or mayonnaise or Sweet Vidalia Onion salad dressing for your sandwich?
- Doritos or Ruffles or Cheetos?
- Kool Aid or water or lemonaid or Cokes (that's southern speak for soda, pop, or soda pop)?
- Yellow Potato Salad (don't know what you call the kind with mustard) or German potato salad (how can ya go wrong with vinegar/sugar/bacon??)?
- arrive on time or fashionably late?