Friday, August 22, 2008

Anybody Remember What I Thought I Was Going to Write About Today??


I *did* have a terrific idea for a funny list of some sort for today's blog. . . just can't remember what the heck it was! Guess I'd better start trying to drink that green tea to help with my memory, huh?

You know those people who say they wake up from their dreams and write them down? Doesn't work for me, either for dreams or for middle of the night great ideas. I'm just not a night owl. If I were awake enough to write down a great idea so I'd remember it the next day, well, I would remember it anyway without writing it down.

Do you have any idea how many books I've written in this slumbering-fool-who-can't-get-back-to-sleep-but-also-can't-concentrate mode? I will dream that I am reading a really good book, actually reading and turning pages in what feels like real time in my dream. You'd think I should be able to wake myself up and write down the story line, huh? Nope.

Same goes for cool new glass ideas, too. Torching in my dreams, can't even begin to remember it next day.

Well, the muse isn't coughing up the goods on what that blog idea was last night, so I guess I might as well just wave and say "See ya tomorrow." Happy Friday!

5 comments:

WhimsybyMari said...

Ok Ang just jump into project wonderful. I can help ( chuckle) actually I just signed up and then figured it out>

rosebud101 said...

I am amazed that you torch in your sleep, Angie! I wish I could. My mind is dead. My muse is taking a vacation. I guess it's back to basics until Ms. Muse returns. Oh, well, I will live vicariously through you until she does.

ellen said...

I've never torched in my sleep but I have gotten some pretty darned good ideas just before I nod off.
BTW, love your traveler.

Deb said...

Goodness - if I have dreams, I don't recall or remember them....but then again I don't remember what it was I thought I may have thunk just before I fell alseep either ;o)


Desert Traveler is absolutely oustanding!

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Hi Angela,

Love the traveler - she looks good on the background too. Are you gonna tell us about her too? Is she in your etsy shop? How big is she? Was she something you dreamed you were torching?

Ok ok ok. I sound like 3 year old with all the questions! :-)

Love the yellow background! Nice happy color.

Cindy

Sitecounter