Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Okey-dokey, Patience Isn't Necessarily My Strong Point. . .


I just put hair on the Katie head, and I am done erasing on this page. . .

Well, the "twins," James and his blond haired brown eyed friend Jacob were busy playing light sabers. Now, they are going to watch a Thomas the Tank Engine video. They are justifying watching this "baby" movie because "Dude, someday when I have a little boy, I'm going to give him my movies, so I've got to see if it's still any good."

Toodles. Gots things to do while the boys are busy having fart wars and while Kate is busy at Sarah's house :)

3 comments:

Deb said...

The pencil drawing is wonderful Ang - if you ask me you have a lot of patience.

Love the justification for watching Thomas the Tank Engine - James has a valid point, it would be no good if the fat Controller lost weight in the interim ;o)

rosebud101 said...

You really are a fabulous artist, Ang. I agree with Deb,, you do have patience.

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Already told you I LOVE it... you dun good my friend... visit my blog .. I posted pictures of watercolor blocks... just for you :-)

Sitecounter