Friday, September 26, 2008

Frugal Frannie's Free FancyFootSpa. . .

So, do ya think I could give myself a pedicure and smooth the calloused soles of my feet with my handydandy Black & Decker Mouse Sander/Polisher?




Seriously.



See, there's my deep thought for the day. Maybe the sawdust and epoxy are going to the brain? Anyway, thanks for all the well wishes for tomorrow's show! I will take pictures, and I will work on this 'puter problem next week so I can get back to the regularly scheduled blogging/rambling :) Love each and every one of ya!! Ang

5 comments:

Ramblings of a lunatic mom and lampworker said...

Good luck!! Will be keeping you in my thoughts.

Have fun!!!

Mich

rosebud101 said...

Good luck, Ang, and have fun!

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

I can be DEEP, really, really I can... but it is way easier to be a shallow Pollyanna... Off to do some retail therapy (shopping!!!).

Deb said...

Now how did I miss this?? Yes - blogger isn't showing my 'blog roll' correctly for me ....again!!

You 'could' try to do the foot thing with your B&D Mouse sander (might I suggest a very fine grade sandpaper) - not that many years ago I used to use my detail sander to do my nails ...the idea came to me in the middle of stripping back a solid timber door - I never looked back, 'cos it was just quicker !!

Power tools really are female - they can multi task you know ;o)

Studio Marcy - Marcy Lamberson said...

I totally think you can do it! I used to use my brick wall in my college dorm to file my nails.

Hope your show rocked!
Marcy

Sitecounter