Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ooooga-chucka-booga, or Something Like That :)

What was that PEtra said? Something like Ooooga-chucka-booga,which would probably be cavewoman for sending you good vibes for this weekend's show. Anyway, PE, the thought is most certainly appreciated!! All of you make my day by joining me and leaving comments, ya know! Thanks and great big virtual hugs to each of you as you make your way through the day!

Gots to run (coming to you right this very minute from the local library, courtesy of Mr. Chuck, the Irvington librarian who makes a trip to the tiny local library a joy!). Gots to pick up kiddos (they go to school right across the parking lot from here, all 80+ students in this tiny kindergarten-8th grade district). Gots to finish laundry (how do they wear that many sets of clothes in less than 7 days??). Gots to get up my nerve and just cut out the pieces for my display shelf for Saturday (hahahahaha-- there, Bubby, that's my comment in advance to whatever it is you have to say about moi and a hammer!). Gots to wonder a few things:

  • Why, oh, why, when I go buy a new shirt, do I always end up with something white??
  • Why, oh, why, I am so boring??
  • Why, oh, why, is it still eighty-freaking-six degrees this late September afternoon? Didn't anyone tell the weatherman that it is officially fall here?

Um, yeah, I gots to get going. . .Hope each of you is well, hope none of you have seen any cobra-related snakes, hope all of you had a good night's rest and woke up to a pleasant cup of coffee (or tea or Diet Coke or whatever your poison of choice) and a smile from your loved ones!

6 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Spike says, "Woof! Woof! woof woof woof Woof! Woof! Whine."
That means, "Auntie Ang, come rescue me. No one loves me around here. No one feeds me. Mom says I don't get dog food if she doesn't sell on Etsy. But I'll tell her what you said. I love YOU! I know you'd feed me." Whine Whine Whine

rosebud101 said...

All right, Spike, get out of here. In my defense, I do feed him everyday, thousands and thousands of t-r-e-a-t-s. I also give him dog food whether or not I sell on Etsy. That dog! He lies.
Now, anyone who can sculpt like you is not now, nor ever, will b boring!
White is fine for clothes.
Take heart, there is a bit of cooler weather heading your way soon. It's 70 here right now.
Good luck with your show.

ellen said...

Ange - you're at the top of my blog list - you ALWAYS make my day.

Ramblings of a lunatic mom and lampworker said...

Ang, you're far from boring. White - I just can't do it with two boys and I tend to mess the tops up myself. So colour it is. LOL
Good luck with the show!!
Crossing fingers that cooler weather arrives. We go from hot to extremely cold (never good for kiddies health - aargh)
Thankfully no nore sightings of any cobra related snakes.

Chat soon

Deb said...

Oh Ang - good luck with the showq :o)

Now as to the 'why's' - don't want to scare you chicky - but the washing part, I don't mean to scare you ....but just wait until Miss Katie hit's her teens. It seems to be that a certain teenage girl-woman in this house thinks that an item goes in the washing basket if she's so much as handled it & Heaven forbid a pair of skinny jeans that need to be washed after being on for 5 minutes because the butt in them goes baggy *sigh*.


I must say that you are a brave lady - I have only just started wearinf white again & my 'babies are 14 & 11 - lol!

Deb said...

Oh & you "Boring"??? - NEVAH!!!

Sitecounter