Thursday, September 4, 2008

We Want to Fly. . .

sculpture, glass, $30 sale

We want to fly. We want to explore. We are friends, and we want to travel together. You can get us both from Angie for $30 plus $5 shipping-- just purchase both from Angie's Etsy shop, put Blog Sale in the note, and wait for Ang to send you a revised invoice for $35 (instead of the $25+$25+$5+$5 that they would have been separately).

Ang is busy torching so she can use the last bit of oxy in the tank and then head to town to get a refill. . .so we thought we'd just have one of those "while the manager is on vacation" sales like we hear in the commercials ;)

5 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Love her, and I hope she flies soon! Wow!

Ramblings of a lunatic mom and lampworker said...

Hope they fly together soon.

Hugs

Deb said...

They are both wonderful Ang! Hope someone snatches them up real soon!

You know when I'm rich & famous ....I'm going to have a whole new shopping experience, I'm going to bounce from blog to blog & buy everything I see that I like!

Actually when I think about it - maybe that is how to get rich & famous (or maybe infamous)....start a new trend & call it "Blog Bounce Buying" & then promote it.....or become peoples personal Blog Bounce Buyer.


Yeah - I'm nuts - need more coffee!

angelinabeadalina said...

LOL, Deb the BBB :) You could add another B to make it the Busy Blog Bounce Buyer! Have a fun day today!

*Waving at ya* Mich and Mallory, you always make my day, you know that?

ellen said...

Wow, it's just like a Disney movie when the kids go to sleep and all the toys come alive.

Sitecounter