Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Squirreled Santa


Well, I know of at least one other person here in the blogosphere who likes to experiment with photo editing. That would be Deb. Have you checked out her banner? That gorgeous mosaic of color is actually from a picture of one of her beads!
So, the Santa and Elves footstool is one of the few finished projects for Saturday's craft show. We have a grand total of three painted wooden purses and one "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" footstool ready to go. I'd show you a better pic of Santa, but I've already "squirreled" him. Heehee, Kate thought I said I "squirreled" the Santa pic when I told her I swirled it.
Back to the list of finished inventory. Shouldn't I be panicking right now?
Nah.
Thus spake Her Majesty, the Queen and Empress of the Procrastination Universe.
Why, yes, I have earned that title, although the powers that be could have saved themselves some time and just given it to me upon my birth. It was a foregone conclusion. Angela Faye would be a procrastinator extraordinaire with that last minute flair. Heaven help me, I do love that last minute creative burst of ideas!

6 comments:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Hey I didn't say I couldn't change it, I said I didn't want to... and well you procrastinate... me I'm L-A-Z-Y... besides one of the dremels has this cool attachment on it for cutting jump rings... which I cut myself when I'm in the mood to make chain Maille... now I'm in the mood to go to bed... head cold coming... just took a cold pill I'll be down for the count very soon.

rosebud101 said...

Cool, Ang, if you weren't so far awy, I'd be there for a bit for the craft show.

angelinabeadalina said...

Thanks, Mallory :)

Hey, Elaine, I hope that cold pill helped with the impending head cold. I misunderstood about the Dremel because I have such trouble getting cutting wheels stuck so tight to the mandrel that I can't get them off. Then, this time the shaft lock thing really was stripped...argh, I am glad they fixed it, but I really wish it wasn't a problem to begin with.
And...you do chainmaille, too? You are amazing with your variety of talents!

Villa Design said...

A fellow procrastinator!

BTW... tag, your it! Check out my blog, for info. :)

~ from Marissa. LOL...

Deb said...

Oh my - have you squirreled Santa away safe enough to last a few years?

I love the way kids hear things ;o)

So you are slipping behind on your echidna - best you wiggle that tush missy or I may have to send my wicked twin to bestow you with some dastardly Deb'ish motivation.


Oh wait - I'm HRH Princess Deb - Putter Offer Extraordinaire, 2nd in line only to Her Majesty, the Queen and Empress of the Procrastination Universe....guess I wouldn't be much good then :o(

Ramblings of a lunatic mom and lampworker said...

Well if it weren't for the last minute, I'm not sure I would be me. LOL And thanks to Deb I'm reminded to check my Echidna. Oh boy!! Too much to do - thank goodness for that last minute. LOL

Sitecounter