Monday, October 20, 2008

What Is It with This Particular Human and Her Lame Attempts at Making a Funny??

Heh. Heh. Heh. Verrrrrrrrrrrrr-y funny, now where's my Cat Chow? Don't you have anything better to occupy your time? Say, maybe going fishing so I can have some fresh fillets for supper? or, here's an idea, how about you hustle on over to the pet store and buy me one of those double decker, carpeted lounging doohickies? While you're at it, stop by that Home De-pot place and pick up some lumber so you can pretend to be a carpenter and make me a new house with indoor plumbing? Uh, huh. You thought I didn't notice those tools you've been accumulating, while your 0bviously underappreciated feline goes unattended for minutes at a time?
Listen up, all you humans who come to read this misguided woman's lame attempts at making funnies, the Mooch has put her paw down. There will be no more internet access for this woman until this furline friend is sufficiently convinced of this woman's sincerity when she says, "But, Moochie, you know I love you! I'm just busy trying to figure out what to do with all this sawdust." Yeah, right. Then, it'll be time to go pick up those rugrats, instead of petting me. After that, she'll fix them some warm snacks, while I sit forlornly gnawing on cold Cat Chow. Oh, and don't even get me started on the spaghetti suppers and bacon 'n egg breakfasts for that one they lovingly call "The Big Kitty." Breadwinner, schmeadwinner. . . what's important? Greeting the hubby when he gets home, or petting the cat?
I rest my case. All those in favor of anchovies on silver platters and cream in china cups, raise your right paw and repeat after me:
Meow, me-meyoooooow, m, myow, myow, MEOW!

4 comments:

Ramblings of a lunatic mom and lampworker said...

Petting kitty first is far more important!! Sorry you're feeling neglected. But don't ban Ang from the internet - how will we keep in touch.

Here's a good scratch just under the ears - our kitties love those. They say 'meoooooooowwww' right back at ya.

rosebud101 said...

Sweet kitty, you sound like my dog. You might make great friends! Don't put your human down, though. She's got the key to the food closet. I think you should be nice.

Deb said...

Hey Kitty - you should feel lucky that you own such a wonderful human!

A certain Kitty I know was offered a TV spot & her human turned the offer down! Said awfully unkind things about Kitty's disposition & comfort zone, I have a feeling that said human will never be looked at again with quite the same loving look in his eye as kitty previously had.

angelinabeadalina said...

Holy Cat Paws, Deb! Which kitteh got a TV offer? That's so cool...ahem, I mean that's rather fascinating and I am amazed at the irrational decisions you humans tend to make "in the best interest" of your pets. Hmph.

Kind regards to Bizkit and Herc,
The Mooch


P.S. Angie seems to Bizkit would be the pretty kitteh with the TV offers, but I believe it had to be Hercules...

Sitecounter