Monday, November 24, 2008

You Did What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

"Hey, Mom, did you read my journal yet? "
James, what is this word?
"Survival, Mom. Aaron and I played survival."
Where exactly did you and Aaron play survival?, asks the Mom who knows what lives just beyond the fence at the edge of Aaron's backyard.
"Well, Mom, Uncle Jeff said we could. He gave us permission, you know."
Ja-aaaaaaaaaa-mes. . .
"Aw, come on, Mom. It was cool. I saw Old Bessie!"
P.S. Old Bessie is an ALLIGATOR!!

3 comments:

Kyfarmlife said...

AHHHHHHH I'm dying here! You know my son had to get his finger tip amputated after an accident with a BABY horse, I cant imagine what Old Bessie would do! Did you hair instantly turn all gray!!!?? I know mine would have!

rosebud101 said...

OMG! I remember the days of little boys. I'm so glad that they are over now. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

James don't worry, I upset my mom when I slept in a tent, about 20 ft from the lagoon with ALLIE the ALLIGATOR living in it! I even got pictures! Aunt Soupie

Sitecounter