Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Buy a CREATIVITY BOOST with AngelinaBeadalina (includes 1 hour virtual torching session plus 2 detailed email/phone talks re your creative glass art)

Well, this is just about the loosie-goosiest description I have ever written, so if you'd like to tailor your request even more, don't hesitate to ask! I have a simple webcam, so I can torch something while you watch or you can torch while I watch and make suggestions or we can split the time. The clock won't start ticking on our session until we get everything set up. I am a sculptor at heart, so you know I'm game for practically any subject you'd like to learn/improve. I can also help with stringer control, but I won't lie and tell you that my help will eliminate the need for you to practice. For your detailed discussions, we can talk about a variety of topics: ways to make your beads have their own unique look, how to take someone else's tutorial instructions and make a bead that looks like yours (not just an attempt to look like theirs), places on the web or in the library to find inspiration which suits your own interests, goals for stretching your imagination and art, ways to fine-tune your current work, armchair analysis of your glass art (I am a decent glass sculptor who can see and understand many things about glass, but I make no claim to be a seasoned glass professional, hence the "armchair" analysis), and ways to combine inspiration and current fascinations so that you're motivated to do some very satisfying torching. For both our benefit, we will agree upon the two topics of discussion ahead of time, as well as a tentative schedule. Also, "detailed discussion" will include at least two responses from me regarding each subject, so that you may ask questions and get replies. I do understand you may want to have torching time on your own between sessions, therefore we can spread the discussions over a schedule of up to 4 weeks. Of course, if for some reason I have to reschedule, that 4 week schedule will be extended until you have received your full two discussions. Cost of an AngelinaBeadalina Creativity Boost is $25. Also, if you choose to have me torch something during the virtual torching session, you will be able to purchase it for $15 (10 for a pound of glass, 5 for shipping) if it comes out of the kiln with no mishaps (told ya I'm not a glass god!). Please email me at angelinabeadalina@yahoo.com to schedule your Creativity Boost. IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO SPEND ON THIS CREATIVITY BOOST, I'D LOVE TO HELP YOU GET MORE FROM YOUR GLASS OBSESSION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO SPEND ON THIS RIGHT NOW BUT STILL HAVE QUESTIONS, EMAIL ME ANYWAY BECAUSE $$ ISN'T MY ONLY MOTIVATION! I'M SIMPLY A STAY AT HOME MOM WHO WANTS TO FIND WAYS TO FEED MY GLASS/TOOL/SCULPTING OBSESSION/SELF-EDUCATION WHILE STILL BEING AVAILABLE TO MY FIRST AND SECOND GRADER WHEN NEEDED :)



Hey, thanks for indulging me while I act like a self-promo 'ho! I just tried to put this CREATIVITY BOOST in the sidebar, but there's a limit of 100 characters. Good grief! Have you ever known me to explain anything in 100 letters or less??

13 comments:

Kyfarmlife said...

hi there! I went private send me your email addy so i can add u
wilmothfarms@windstream.net

Ramblings of a lunatic mom and lampworker said...

You are also an ARTEEST!! And SAHM's are the coolest. Adding webcam to Christmas list - forget torching. Being able to chat to my glass buddies would be cool too!!

I'm on Skype :))

angelinabeadalina said...

Oh, cool, Mich! Now, I have a question. Told ya I'm techno-challenged! I just have a camera that clamps to the monitor of my laptop so I can do Skype...is that called a webcam or should I be calling it something else? And, yeah, we have a profession, too! SAHM/Arteest, it is! Hey, I even put "mother, sculptor, writer" on my business cards...makes me feel better, anyway :)

Rachel, I'll email ya :)

Ramblings of a lunatic mom and lampworker said...

Hey, I married a I.T nerd and I still get all the technology wrong. LOL I think it's a webcam - the same thingy majingy as yours. I'll 'prestik' it to my screen when I find one. It will be cool to chat!!

Now you've given me an idea for my business cards :))

Linda said...

Well you are just cooler than Hollywood! I thinketh this a fab idea!!

rosebud101 said...

Ang, this is a great idea! I have a web cam and skype too. Now, that could be fun! I'm broke for December, but, if the offer is still good in January or February, I'm game!

Cindy Gimbrone said...

You promo yourself, girl! Don't have to apologize when ya got talent! Great way to get yourself out there and share the AngelinaLove!

Keep flamin' on!
Cindy

Studio Marcy - Marcy Lamberson said...

Angie how cool is this? Great idea. I think just having a chat with you for an hour is worth it, glass or not.

Cool beans. Do you take paypal?

Marcy

angelinabeadalina said...

Hey, Marcy :) I'll be taking paypal, and I might try to move this listing to my Etsy shop or somewhere more official. I just finally decided it was time to stop procrastinating and get to work on the idea.

Cindy, I had a flash of inspiration the other day about why I'm not good at being a saleswoman. See, a good saleswoman wouldn't even say that! I think it all goes back to being told that bragging about yourself is awful-- of course, it is. BUT selling your art and making a living at it is not the same as bragging. . .I feel an entire blog post coming on about this one, LOL.

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone! If you know anyone who might be interested in the creativity sessions, let them know I'm willing to schedule ahead into January and February because I sure know how quickly December gets busy!

Sheila Morley said...

Great idea! You go girl!
I will have some of your work with me at the Dearborn academy this weekend.
LOVE the new work at your Etsy shop!
peashout!

Sweetwater Designs said...

someone just said to me 'you gotta blow your own horn baby, ain't no one else gonna do it for you.' all of us have a hard time with this..well, there are a few exceptions.
What a fantastic idea..take a class in your jammies, that's my style. :-)

Cindy said...

This is such an amazing/unique idea! What a great way to make yourself available to teach, right from your home! I have 1st and
2nd graders too.

Teresa said...

Hey Angie, this is a fantastic idea! Good luck with it!

Sitecounter