Tuesday, January 20, 2009

C'Mon, Show Me a Great Piece of Glass!

Uh, huh. I'll show you mine, if you'll show us yours!


Nainsi

There's mine, along with a link to more pictures of her in my BeadArtists.org gallery pages. Okay, I showed you mine. Now, it's time for you to show us yours :) Leave me a link in the comments, and I'll post your name and the link right under this paragraph. Get click happy, peeps! Let's have some fun!

*************************************************************************************

Deborah's Glass Beads-- Hey, Deb, great to see ya! I love this green in Electrical Static!

*

Lindis is a gorgeous piece of glass wrapped into a glorious pendant, DaBatt Deb!

*

Oh, my, talk about Fire and Ice and demanding but delectable Divas! Check Mallory's newest ladies!

*

Yummy! Marcy's given everyone an Ice Cream Mini-tutorial!

*

Diana, your ceramic and glass goodies are yet another fine example of great glass!

*

Thanks for playing and clicking, everyone!!


8 comments:

Deborah's Glass Beads said...

she looks lovely Angelina. I am off to check her out on the beadartist site.

Deb said...

She is fabulous Ang. I love your description of her also - your stories 'behind' the sculptures are so interesting, insighful & moving.

rosebud101 said...

She's beautiful, Ang!

Deb said...

Well I have just posted a blog that includes glass. While it's not technically mine - it is mine now if you know what I mean ;o)

Studio Marcy - Marcy Lamberson said...

Hi Ang, I can't wait to see more photos of her. She's lovely.

Here's a link to one of my current favorites in my shop
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19836558
or I have a free ice cream cone mini tutorial on my blog today
http://www.StudioMarcy.blogspot.com

Diana Ferreira said...

Hey Ange! I love her as much as I love all the other girls and bitches! Is'nt Ivory glass just the best?

I have an image of my ceramic/glass attempts in my blog: http://deesignedbeads.blogspot.com/ and hope to complete the moulds for the tea saucers and cake plates tonight, so I can cast them this weekend. Oh, and a lid for the sugar bowl.

Diana Ferreira said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maggie said...

I had fun clicking on all of the links! Thinking I might have to make an ice cream cone thanks to Marcy.

Sitecounter