Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gimme Some Lovin'. . . and Spread It Around to My Friends :)

Just for you, Deb, I will accompany that post title with this:



Ah, what a great song!



So, some of youse guys has been spreadin' da love, and I gotta say Tanks for dat!

Rachel from Wilmoth Farms Handmade Soaps passed along this cool Kreativ Blog award.

These are the rules:
1. The winner may put this award on their blog.
2. Please put a link to the person that presented you for this award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to all their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.




Deborah from Sweetwater Designs Lampwork passed along this Lemonade Stand blog award.
Pass the award along and nominate up to ten blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.

Thanks, ladies! It's an honor. . .and it's always hard for me to narrow down any list and just pass along an award for a few, so thanks for being patient with me :)

So, how did I do it? Who did I pick? Bwahahahahaha! I didn't. Well, at least, I didn't try to pick five or ten of my favorite blogs that I follow (waaaaaaaaaaaay too hard to narrow that list down!). Also, I have to admit (yet again) my utter haplessness when it comes to copying images on the web and reposting them, so you have to go to Deborah or Rachel and snag your own award image.

May I present to you, my cop-out of the day, chosen after a couple of hours of thinking about this, getting stumped, going to fix a peanut butter sandwich, checking on the kitten, checking on the cat, checking on the children who are constantly bothering the kitten by checking on her, typing a few more sentences, still not being happy with what I've written, etc. Here are links to blog posts about unusual blogs or ideas for blog posts :)

Vandelay Design on 13 Ways to Create Unique Blog Content

Blog Core Values on Unusual Blogs

Ode Magazine is an online community with several blog contributors

Truly Unique and Outstanding Blogs listed here

Hope you'll have fun checking out these links! I know I'm going back in search of one I saw in a list. It was named "World's Dullest Blog," and the last entry had over 200 comments!

P.S. If you want tried and true good blog reading, just click on any of the great blogs on my Smidgeon of Reading blog list :)

3 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Off to check out blogs! Thanks for the list!

Deb said...

What a great post Ang! I'm lovin' the song!! ;o)
Pleased to know that I am not the only one who has huge problems with picking people when awarded one of these. I'm ashamed to say that I usually just 'do nothing' rather than appear to choose favorites.
Then again by the time I wake up, not only do I find I've been nominated - but absolutely everyone on my blog list has been nominated also. Ahhh the joys of time differences.


I like your method!!
Off to check out the links!

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Love the links, Angela. I'm always working on improving the blog - good choices! Thanks for passing them along!

Cindy

Sitecounter