Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Little Birdie Told Me!

A little birdie told me a few things,
and then he spread his wings and away he flew.




A little birdie also told me you can leave the name of one of your favorite blogs in my comments and I will post a link to it right here.
I'd like to write more, but the muse is not cooperating. Apparently, snow and ice and brrrrrrrrrrrrr-cold were not mentioned in her contract. In fact, even as we speak, she is switching to her lightweight-faerie-travel wings and heading for the southern hemisphere. I begged her to use the magic pixie dust instead, thinking she'd spill some on me and I'd get to go along with her. She was not amused. Have you ever h-he-h-heard chattering muse teeth? Not a delicate plinkety-plink, contrary to what you might imagine.
Talk to ya tomorrow!
P.S. If you see a faerie looking creature, a middle-aged woman of sorts but with wings velcroed to her fleece jacket, would you tell her I'm all out of sorts without her? You might also mention that those Crocs lined boots had better be returned to me a.s.a.p.


3 comments:

rosebud101 said...

I think we have a lot of the same blogs, Ang! Hope that all is well! I saw another robin the other day, and it was HUGE!

Ramblings of a lunatic mom and lampworker said...

Beautiful pics.

I think our muses are holidaying together. I'm pretty sure mine has headed for some secluded island and is having the time of their musing life. :))

BEADNIK (petra.janssen) said...

I LOVE the bird pictures ... !

A few days ago I got a feather from heaven while walking the dog ... :)

If you would like to cheer your "birdie-faerie" up ... click here: http://carocolor.blogspot.com/

BIG peeps, PEtra

Sitecounter