Friday, February 6, 2009

BookMark This Page, Mother Nature



Dear Mother Nature,
How are you? I hope you are feeling fine and all is well with your world.
I am writing you today because I would like you to know how much I appreciated the sunshine, relatively warmer weather, and hint of spring you gave us today. Please know that I was very happy to receive this from you!
If I might be so bold, could I suggest that you turn down the corner of today's page in your Book of Wonders? If you have converted to digital technology for recordkeeping, then could you bookmark this day as a favorite?
I must admit to you that I have spent much of this glorious day indoors. However, its effects have not been lost on me. In fact, the intense blue sky is like a balm over the sore spots of the day, and the buds on the tree branches are like sprinkles on the icing of a fabulous cupcake.
Sincerely, Ang

2 comments:

Sheila Morley said...

What a beautiful letter. I would love to bookmark this blog. I Love this note. You are such a fabulous writer.
I am nominating you for the lemonade award. Because I truly LOVE your blog.
peashout!
Sheila

rosebud101 said...

Wow, Ang! This is great! I love the way you look at the world. You are so creative and innovative, and you share your love with everyone!

Sitecounter