Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Evidence

Clearly, the evidence has presented itself, and it is undeniable.



Undeniable fact #1: My son does not want to remember to take his glasses to school. Otherwise, why would he have "forgot them, Mom, just forgot them!" four out of five days in a row? Let's see. He forgot them last Friday. Monday, I subbed at his and Kate's school and noticed he wasn't wearing his glasses during class. Mommy ran back to the house on her lunch break and retrieved the specs for the boy (funny, he wasn't all that grateful that I did that...hmmm). Tuesday, remembered. Wednesday, forgot. Thursday, forgot. Guess you know where I'm headed in a few minutes :)

Undeniable fact #2: Some weeks, torching is neither productive nor fun. How do I know this, you ask? When you open the kiln, only to be accosted by a jaundiced Jolly Roger the freaky-weird pirate, then you'll know :)

So, what evidence has presented itself to you today?

6 comments:

Ellen said...

"jaundiced?" "freaky-weird?" Oh, yeah, I definitely agree - so I'm thinking, since that pirate is so horrid, you need to put him in a box, IMMEDIATELY, and send him to me.

rosebud101 said...

The evidence is that you have a wonderful family, even if they forget once in a while.
http://rosebud101-fortheloveofbeads.blogspot.com/

GAFFERGIRLS.COM said...

the only thing I have to say is I'm tired of cleaning a big old 4 story house .....
was at best buy ..with the geek squad for 2 hours trying to get the computor.. back online today... that freaked me out real good .. just like when I sent Hallynd off to school for the 1st day...its amazing how by the time the 3rd one heads out the door you're dancing down the hallway singing I get a few hours to myself

all my love
mona & the girls
ps thinking about ya...

angelinabeadalina said...

4 stories? whew, you're gonna be one tired momma, Mona! Glad the Geek Squad got ya back up and running online. Let me know when is a good time to call.

Mallory, I keep forgetting that it's torture for a little boy to have to wear glasses. heck, I can't see anything without either glasses or contacts, so I don't *want* to go anywhere without 'em...

I think that could be arranged, Ellen :)

Deb said...

Lol - James is being a scamp huh?
It does come with time - my eldest, Jeremy, quickly got used to his glasses & now I can't imagine what it is like to see him without them!
(Won't even go into how well the glasses & a beanie managed to hide a newly pierced eyebrow from Mum for almost a week when he first got it done many years ago!!)

Actually I kind of like The Jolly Jaundiced Roger......

Stanley1 said...

That's not jaundice Ange, its a gorgeous golden tan that goes beautifully with the rakish look on his face and the jaunty tilt of his hat - pehaps he SHOULD be with someone that appreciates his character

;o)


(duarre - do u dare?)

Sitecounter