Saturday, March 21, 2009

This Cat Got 'Tude


This is Tom. Tom, the tomcat, who likes to fight on our back porch, under our back porch, around our back porch. Since the other neighborhood tomcat hasn't been hanging out here, Tom is having trouble deciding how to spend his visits here. Rumor has it that the neighbors down the street let him hang out inside their garage. Rumor has it that I may love cats but ain't no toms gonna mark their territory inside our garage!
Wonder if he pee'd on the tires before he climbed into the wagon?

7 comments:

ShellyD said...

Oh my gosh-ness that cat has 'tude!! He's beeee-u-ti-ful.

Hope you're having a great weekend.

lavendercreekglass said...

He's handsome! Looks like trouble too :O)

Deb said...

Now that cat has 'tude....and he knows how to use it!lol!

Y'know Ang it must be a guy thang - Kieran tries to give me that same look when I have pushed the 'Mum' thing too far. Of course it doesn't work - 'cos I just laugh ;o)

Ellen said...

Elliot the six toed freak used to come to visit us all the time. He'd come in, make himself at home, take a nap and then when we didn't feed him, asked to be let out.

angelinabeadalina said...

Well, if Elliot the six toed freak didn't pee on every single item he passed, then that would be cool, Ellen :) This Tom sure is a pretty boy, though, I gotta say.

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

You could do what my Mom does with visiting Tom's... they get a car ride and a snip, snip at the free clinic...no more marking... no more 'catting' around... just a suggestion.

angelinabeadalina said...

LOL, Elaine, I remembered you saying that, and don't think I haven't considered it! I even asked one of the other neighbors what she thought, but she thinks the person who brought the cat to the neighborhood still considers him her cat.

Sitecounter