Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt, the Boy Way. . .Easter Egg Hunt, the Girl Way

Easter Egg Hunt, the Boy Way: Carefully line up the eggs from your basket, then count your haul.

Easter Egg Hunt, the Girl Way: Gently toss eggs onto the fluffy spring grass, counting each one as it is tossed.



Hope you and your family have had a wonderful Easter holiday! The kids and I have been enjoying ourselves at Grandma and Granddaddy's for a long weekend. Back soon with more pics (of not one, but two new rabbits...plus a few more pretty pics).


4 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Great photo story! Glad you are having a great weekend with grandma and grandpa!

Deb said...

I want to be a kid again - so I can toss the egg's & count as I do so.

Wonderful pictures Ang - I cant wait to see more. Hope you are all having a lovely time!

Janet said...

I wish my kids were younger and we still hid eggs for them :-(

CIndy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

That is so cute! Would happen almost exactly opposite in my house. The girl would line them up perfectly possibly in order of color and the boy would count them as they were going in his mouth!

Looks like you had a Happy Easter!

Sitecounter