Monday, April 6, 2009

Pfffffft. . . Pouting Pansies Push Me Over the Proverbial Precipice

Okay, so I haven't really gone over the edge, and the pansies aren't really pouting BUT THEY SHOULD NOT INDOORS WITH ME!
They should be outdoors, not inside hiding from Jack Frost! Actually, they should still be at Wal-Mart, instead of in my possession because I knew better than to buy them this early. It was so pretty Saturday, though, and the Easter Bunny was drawing the crowds back to the Garden Center when we went to pick up a few things.
Ahem. Yeah. "A few things" being some clay pots, some orange-y coral-y pansies, some buttery yellow pansies, and for good measure, a few multi-colored pansies :)



4 comments:

rosebud101 said...

They are so pretty! I wish I could even get myself to WalMart to look at them, but I'm not even sure our Wally World has anything yet! I'm jealous!

Sharon Driscoll said...

Flowers - aaawwwwwwww! We still have lots of frost and leaves. I'm in the tundra area with Mallory so we haven't got any either. Boo Hoo!

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Wow... GMTA... my bathtub is full of hanging baskets full of pansies and clap pots full of daisies... that I bought last Sat but didn't have time to plant... the Iris... is in the ground and will be covered up... in hopes of saving it.... it's NOT RIGHT to be this cold in Charleston... to whom do I complain about this?

Deb said...

Ang they are so pretty. I love the apricot pansy (now there's a surprise) - but I agree they should not have to be inside with you.
They should be outside turning their faces up to the sun !

Sitecounter