Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blog Strike? Nah, Just Quiet

Well, the quiet part is always up for debate when you're speaking of moi, but it is unusual for me to be "quiet" when it comes to blogging :) I will have to see what I can do about gnawing on your ear, making you belly laugh, and taking you places with me. . .

In the meantime, here's a virtual hug or two or three, as well as a wish for just the right amount of crushed ice in your soda, more than one hummingbird gracing your feeders, good plants that are growing out of control and potentially out of control plants that are being good, at least one snuggly cat or dog to hold down your back porch, and no bills in your mailbox :)

7 comments:

gaffergirls.com said...

NO BILLS ..
thanks ang..:)
have a great weekend..
mona

betsymn said...

What wonderful wishes! I'll take them all!!!

Deb said...

Gorgeous wishes Ang!

I wish the rain would stop here....or at least that two damp cats I know, wouldn't immediately jump on my desk/printer or into my photo cube to keep warm after coming in from it.lol!

rosebud101 said...

Miss you, Ang! Enough of the blog fast! Let's hear your voice again!

Ellen said...

Hey, Ang, it's ok. You can take a short break every now and then. Not too long, though. You are how I start my every day so I've been walking around listing to the left lately. It's ok, don't feel guilty; I'm getting used to it. hehe

angelinabeadalina said...

*snort* Thanks for the wake up laugh this morning, Ellen :) Hope each of you has a terrific weekend!

Laurie Whitney - Mermaid Glass said...

No bills would be AWESOME! Can you make that happen?
And the only thing growing for me right now is weeds. Ah, well. :)

Sitecounter