Friday, June 5, 2009

Rollin'...doot, doot, doot, doot...Rollin' on da River

Okay, I'm too techno-challenged this morning to even attempt to add a link or sound, so you'll have to hum/sing Tina Turner's version of Rollin' on the River yourself. I was feeling a little hesitant about leaving the story of James and the Jalapeno because if you don't like spicy food, you might think letting an almost 8 year old have access to jalapeno slices is silly. ( The boy does like his spicy foods! Plus, when we got in the door, he was already anxious to start devouring the Italian sub sandwich with all its spicy coldcuts and oil & vinegar dressing... so I guess the jalapeno and pickle slices were just appetizers for him.) Anyway, while looking for pictures to use in a new post, I realized you haven't seen these sand rolling beach pictures from Memorial Day weekend. Hope your Friday is a teeeeeeeeeee-riffic one!


































































6 comments:

BEADNIK (petra.janssen) said...

Rolling.rolling.rolling ... rawhide ... :)

Enjoyed the funny pictures ...!

Deb said...

LOL - I just came back (awake now) to comment on the James & the Jalapeño story!

I thought it was funny & well, let me say after two boys I know a Mum just has to let them try these things. Kieran was 3 yo at his first taste of Chilli....a boy after his mothers heart.
(that was after the watering eye's & red face.lol!).

The sand rolling looks awesome & fun!

angelinabeadalina said...

LOL, Deb, somehow I figured you'd be one who understood :) I'm kinda new to hot foods, though, even though I've always loved garlic-y and black pepper-y stuff...my sister is the one who really loves jalapenos and other hot peppers. Bet you and she could compare some notes on growing peppers!

It was fun, PEtra-- but I think Kate still has sand in her hair, and that was almost two weeks ago, LOL!

Laurie Whitney - Mermaid Glass said...

Eeeewwwwwww....too much sand. Everywhere.
And I live in Florida!
Cute pics, though. :)

Linda said...

THATS my kinda fun! nothing like sand in your bathing suit bottoms ;)

gaffergirls.com said...

AWWWWWWWWW TO BE YOUNG AGAIN...
or did you role down the hill 2
..................

have a great week ang...........

Sitecounter